Safe… On time…On budget… High Quality Solutions.
Ropetech Access Solutions provides the highest quality teams specially selected for each individual task. Our technicians have a wealth of experience and skills covering all rope access projects including Rail, Geotechnical, Arboriculture, Structural, Offshore Oil and Gas.
Each allocated specialist team is led by a highly qualified experienced level 3 supervisor specifically chosen with the most relevant experience for the task ahead.
Ropetech Access Solutions was established in 2007 with the mission to deliver high quality, safe, cost effective solutions to every access challenge. Ropetech Access Solutions has a hands on approach in every project to personally ensure that we hand select the highest quality teams for every client project.
Services we provide:
- Embankment Stabilisation – mechanical anchors, soil nailing, drainage and netting systems.
- Rockface Stabilisation – scaling and re-profiling, dentition, rock bolting, dowels, anchoring and netting/meshing.
- Structural Repair (of bridges, tunnel shafts and retaining walls) – concrete, brickwork and masonry repairs and tie bars.
- Rockfall Containment Systems – catch fences and rockfall netting/meshing.
- Difficult Access Sprayed Concrete
- Structural Maintenance – industrial cleaning, high pressure washing, high level cleaning, coating and bird deterrent.
- Tree Removal/Surgery
- De-vegetation Works – including spraying and weed control
- Graffiti Removal
- Painting and Blasting
- Rope Access Rescue Support Teams
- Rabbit/Badger Exclusion
- Network Rail Boundary Fencing
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
WE PROVIDE SERVICES ACROSS THE UK
With a fully qualified team throughout a wide range of areas of the United Kingdom, we are able to provide our industrial abseiling services up and down the country.